Book a Bucket-Busting Marram break in the Top of the South
You know that bucket list, chocka with things you want to achieve in 2021? Well its August already – just saying.
How about a bucket-busting Marram break in the top of the south – a refresh before we rush headfirst into the busy Christmas season. There’s plenty to do when you base yourself in one of Marram’s holiday homes in Picton, Nelson or stunning Kaiteriteri.
- Like a couple of Aotearoa New Zealand’s best nature walks. The Queen Charlotte Track in Picton and The Abel Tasman Coast Track in Abel Tasman National Park.
- Load your bikes on the ferry and then do the 174k Tasman Great Taste Trail visiting vineyards, breweries, orchards, art galleries and shops.
- ·Cruise the beautiful Marlborough Sounds in the Queen Charlotte Sound mail boat.
- Skydive over 2 islands (North and South) enjoying the breathtaking views.
- Checkout the birdlife at Farewell Spit.
- Visit the home of hops and it’s great craft breweries, and the fabulous Marlborough Vineyards.
The top of the south is a bucket-busting paradise and Marram’s holiday homes in this region are the perfect bases to return to after a busy day working on that list.