Book a bucket-busting Marram break in the Far North.
We’re well over halfway through 2021 so what better time to book a Marram holiday home and start doing the mahi on ticking off that list.
- Maybe standing in the shadow of Tane Mahuta, Aotearoa’s biggest Kauri is on your list!
- Paying homage to our founding document Te Tiriti o Waitangi!
- Or walking the scenically stunning Waitangi to Kerikeri trail!
It’s all possible when you book a break in Marram’s ‘Pride of the North’ holiday homes in Haruru Falls in the beautiful Bay of Islands.
- Or maybe you’d like to test your driving skills against the tide on 90 Mile Beach!
- Feel the Wairua at Te Renga Wairua, leaping place of the spirits!
- Witness the meeting of two giant oceans, the Pacific and Tasman!
Marrams Coopers Beach homes in the winterless north are the ones to book if any of these things feature on your bucket list.
Jump online and book yourself a bucket-kicking Marram break now.